To that end, please find Google's notice <here>. I have no control over what they choose to wrap around my blog.
Now for the generic disclaimer that presents almost zero legal defence..
- I do not use or create any cookies on my blog (<http://www.lost-oracle.net/>)
- I do not use any Alphabet Inc, or subsidiary company tracking or marketing tools on this site.
- As suggested as a possibility by Google's notice, the default warning does not appear.
- I do not have any affiliation to any Alphabet Inc. company.
- This is a personal blog and does not necessarily represent any position for my employer.
- I am not now, nor have I ever been associated or affiliated with Oracle Corporation.
Per my other sites' disclaimer; "If you represent an entity or representative with suitable authority to request removal of a link, I'm sure you have the resources to determine my personal email and direct the appropriate correspondence."
If you represent any person or legal entity that takes issue with any content of my blog, and have some content you wish redacted or modified, please contact me before calling lawyers.... Please note that comments are turned off to prevent 3rd parties placing potentially litigious content. Also please remember that this blog is generally comprised of personal opinion pieces and are not reflective or endorsed by my employer.
Remember, when we go to court the only winners are the lawyers. ;-)